Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Affects Of Wearing Sports Bras



I am 23 and am currently in the 5th Double semester of my studies at the WU. Currently, I am on semester abroad and following with concern what happens in the meantime, in Austria.

I am certainly not Student will walk and finish with my two studies within 7 semesters, which is still totally ok. Unfortunately, I do not know how my last semester, and especially the subsequent master's degree (without the job is hardly possible terms) to finance.

I get study grant and orphan's pension because I'm an orphan and I am very grateful for the financial support without the I could not study.

If I am now 24, is my orphan's pension shall be deleted and it is very doubtful whether the grant authority increases the grant by the amount of FBH. I expect the worst of times - so that they also lack the money and they do not increase because of it.

I also have to assure myself (25 € per month) and the more expensive ticket of the Vienna Transport semester now (128 in total - 32 € per month).

means that I at once a month 500 euro will go, which is more than 50% of what I get now. From September 2011 I will have to deduct my humble Housing at 120 euros for survival. Of these, one must have the self-insurance and deduct the Wiener Linien ticket - as much as 63 euros a month makes - me umgehaun the amount as I have calculated the first time.

63 euros per month. to survive - either hungry or studies throw. Thank you government!

0 comments:

Post a Comment