Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Where To Get Candy Flavored Chapstick
I do not know what I need to create a separate post, so I write here just a comment:
Although I am only 20 and a girl, but I also a September child started school and am at 7 and studied one year in a different city something else, I've started this year in Vienna with my twin study.
last year, or better said in the summer, I've torn up the ass and deserves a lot of money to enable me to study in Vienna can be (in the faith, I would FBH also help get more ).
the moment I am not really work (only from time to graduate, which brings me, however, no regular income) - but will probably change / hopefully in early November, thanks to the reduction of FBH . Right now I'm 105 € grant and what I have I produced last year, which is becoming less and less.
My FBH stays with my parents - because they needed more than I do. You jump in but as soon as it should be just for me.
Even IF I would get my own FBH, I stayed around 90 €, when my home room (double room) wegrechnet. 90 € for a phone bill, internet, public transport, train travel, medicine, clothing, books and lecture notes, FOOD. A month. And I know it's me by a mile is better than many other students.
In other words, no one comes to work as a student in this country are not enough. Is ok, we go to work stop. We then calculate my position with ~ 300 € (slightly, is more of a double degree with at least 45 credits per semester, unfortunately, not inside) a month more and +24 years: Let's say I find a halfway decent single room at a halfway decent price - about 270 €. (And yes, I know, the right to a private room for everyone who lives in a double bed-rooms, that one can have little or not at his rest, because there's always someone). Stay or 30 €. Plus grant € 105 € = 135. Less Wiener Linien-semester ticket (which is more expensive due to the loss of FBH NOR) - 32 € / month (or € 128.5 per semester). Remain € 103. Again, distance calculation Internet, distance calculation cell phone bill, medication and distance calculation in one-month driving-home-because-You-Will-Not-That-The-Family-a-distance calculation = would forget mir ca. 50€ im Monat bleiben.
Ich bin ein SEHR sparsamer Mensch, aber mit 50€ im Monat kommt man echt nicht aus, wenn man nicht eine Ess-Krankheit anstrebt und sozial völlig inkompetent werden will.
Ich bin GEGEN eine Kürzung der Familienbeihilfe, nicht nur weil es mich betreffen wird - ich komme schon IRGENDWIE aus. Aber wegen meinem Bruder, den es genau erwischen wird, weil er erst mit 20,5 zu studieren anfangen wird können. Wegen meinen Eltern, die sich zwei studierende Kinder nicht leisten werden können. Wegen den tausenden von anderen Studierenden, die es jetzt concerns. But mainly because the other hundreds of thousands of families that are doing worse.
The government must finally understand that the reduction of the FBH not only for students with an enormous damage; but with families. You must understand that there are families that are of this money SUBJECT. You must understand that no one can save on the families, because children were not even our future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment