Matthias, 22
following mail yesterday I have written to the Ministry of Finance ... I do not expect an answer ... The text describes my financial situation
Ladies and gentlemen
I hope this message will be read and not be simply deleted.
I am a student of computer science in Graz and am originally from Innsbruck.
my studies I really enjoy visiting each lecture and will next work
semester as a tutor. Furthermore, I'm down to two tests in
minimum period of my study (3 semesters).
Since I was born in September 1988, previously visited and not as a HTL
19% of all young people in 2009 was disabled, could I start studying first with 21
. I wear it really any responsibility.
Yes I am of course very well for higher taxation. Everyone must contribute something to the current
improvement. On the 13th Children's money I could easily do without
, will accept a small reduction from 23 or a greater dependence
the study progresses. But please explain to me why I
as a diligent student of a rewarding course of my existence Convention would be rendered
, while a pensioner or a high earners or a car driver
had to take a moderate loss (of course there are there extreme cases
no question).
brings protest just nothing that I know. I think most students
recognize that savings are needed somewhere easy. But
why you want it just to all students without differentiation make it so difficult?
taxed the rich - tax the banks
ok - ok
taxed me in four years when I graduate - very fine and fair
but please let me finish studying. That I may bring more money later
can.
I ask you therefore to carry on this roll call.
Thank you for your valuable time.
Sincerely, Matthew V.
following mail yesterday I have written to the Ministry of Finance ... I do not expect an answer ... The text describes my financial situation
Ladies and gentlemen
I hope this message will be read and not be simply deleted.
I am a student of computer science in Graz and am originally from Innsbruck.
my studies I really enjoy visiting each lecture and will next work
semester as a tutor. Furthermore, I'm down to two tests in
minimum period of my study (3 semesters).
Since I was born in September 1988, previously visited and not as a HTL
19% of all young people in 2009 was disabled, could I start studying first with 21
. I wear it really any responsibility.
Yes I am of course very well for higher taxation. Everyone must contribute something to the current
improvement. On the 13th Children's money I could easily do without
, will accept a small reduction from 23 or a greater dependence
the study progresses. But please explain to me why I
as a diligent student of a rewarding course of my existence Convention would be rendered
, while a pensioner or a high earners or a car driver
had to take a moderate loss (of course there are there extreme cases
no question).
brings protest just nothing that I know. I think most students
recognize that savings are needed somewhere easy. But
why you want it just to all students without differentiation make it so difficult?
taxed the rich - tax the banks
ok - ok
taxed me in four years when I graduate - very fine and fair
but please let me finish studying. That I may bring more money later
can.
I ask you therefore to carry on this roll call.
Thank you for your valuable time.
Sincerely, Matthew V.
0 comments:
Post a Comment