Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Re Cipe Card Sayings For Bridal Shower
Mit 7 eingeschult - 19,5 Maturiert (HTL) - mit 21 studieren begonnen (Bakk. TU).
Wollte zuerst kein armer Student sein und habe ein wenig gearbeitet, habe dann gemerkt, dass ich mit dem Stud. nicht wirklich weiterkomme.
Habe die Arbeit sausen lassen und wahnwitzige 68 ECTS in einem Jahr gemacht und nun wird mir gesagt, ich soll bis 24 fertig werden -> Nun ja, wh I shall always ready to 25, but then? So I'm not satisfied, would also make a master's degree and still left to BWL, so am not just a naked non-technicians.
As I said the Gfüllte me to stand on its own -> I will! And guess what?
I know I'm so good that I already have offers from GER and USA?
And remember What? This I will do so safely, and only one reason: This can make with the Austrian politicians do with my taxes!
In Your Face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment