My two sisters and myself are students. My siblings are medical students and therefore it is theoretically impossible to them to graduate with 24 years of age.
Also I will do my sociology degree may not pass below this limit, even if I finished in minimum time would be.
is specifically through the reduction of age for 2 years now for our family a financial burden from 16 € 115.4 due to the loss of aid.
€ 2,685.90 per student per year (13x family allowance á á € 152.70 plus 12x Kinderabsetzbetrag 58.40)
depend on the family allowance but also the co-insurance with the parents and discounts for term papers and other tickets.
A self-insurance costs for students per year € 286.08. So would result from the insurance for my family costs in the amount of 1 € 716.48.
is all in all, the reduction of family allowance for my family a financial charge of 17 € 831.88 dar.
I wonder whether politicians know how much money is put my family through this cut the family allowance. How will my family compensate for the immense loss that simple ...
Also I will do my sociology degree may not pass below this limit, even if I finished in minimum time would be.
is specifically through the reduction of age for 2 years now for our family a financial burden from 16 € 115.4 due to the loss of aid.
€ 2,685.90 per student per year (13x family allowance á á € 152.70 plus 12x Kinderabsetzbetrag 58.40)
depend on the family allowance but also the co-insurance with the parents and discounts for term papers and other tickets.
A self-insurance costs for students per year € 286.08. So would result from the insurance for my family costs in the amount of 1 € 716.48.
is all in all, the reduction of family allowance for my family a financial charge of 17 € 831.88 dar.
I wonder whether politicians know how much money is put my family through this cut the family allowance. How will my family compensate for the immense loss that simple ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment