Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Are Denise Richards Boobs Real
I am 24 and have just started my master's program and live Wipäd of currently 750 € / month (including FB) .
When I was in the 5th Class HBLA have decided to study business education has just moved from diploma to the Bachelor-Master, what this study has from the outset has extended for 2 semesters (from 9 to 11, which is almost a medical school the same) ...
Then I moved then from Innsbruck to Vienna (it is supposed to stand on its own) because I was too close to home with four younger siblings and live in IBK financing even more difficult than in Vienna. I have been the beginning of my studies ever went to work (promotion, waiters in bars or cafes) have, and apart from my parents from the family allowance received no support (as I said 4 siblings) and the study aid I had to mostly abandon (2 semesters I get 100 € a month, despite my many children , Parents to remind children whose parents are self-employed and farmers get full scholarship - but only in passing).
the weekend then I hear: "boy must also play their part!" (And the pensions will be increased by an average 0.9%) now I have to decide within two months to go to work at least another day (by which I can verschmeißen my second degree in biology teaching complete) so that my life consist only of work and study leave (which it is already almost) or to try with my bachelor's degree full-time job related to the dream may be rejected by the teacher and to throw my study (for Masters Degree offer LV `s only on a semester basis, and are, therefore, to study with slower go bad ).... because it is not just about the 200 € family aid, even Öffi ticket or scholarship (if you get one) probably fall away.
disguised These restrictions on access to master studies as the abolition of the FB I find not only extremely cowardly, but also socially unacceptable and very short-sighted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment