I'm 24 and certainly not a "walk-student" and am very rarely away once the holidays, I almost always use to learn and to write papers. I follow Two studies with great zeal and a third as far as time permits. And I do not do out of boredom, but because I seriously aspiring to work in an interdisciplinary research or work. Had I known 10 years ago, which would plan the current finance minister, I would: first
to the HTL and waived me the cheapest AHS-Matura in just 4 years caught (anyway I think more and more that I am punished by the longer duration of the HTL), 2nd
I amputated one leg, so I would have been inappropriate.
Then I would have to study can begin with 18 and would soon be finished. My scholarship decreases from year to year, to simultaneously steigen Miete und Lebenserhaltungskosten. Jetzt fällt für mich in ein paar Monaten auch die Kinderbeihilfe weg. Ich hätte vor drei Jahren nie gedacht, dass das Ende der Fahnenstange so schnell erreicht sein würde...
to the HTL and waived me the cheapest AHS-Matura in just 4 years caught (anyway I think more and more that I am punished by the longer duration of the HTL), 2nd
I amputated one leg, so I would have been inappropriate.
Then I would have to study can begin with 18 and would soon be finished. My scholarship decreases from year to year, to simultaneously steigen Miete und Lebenserhaltungskosten. Jetzt fällt für mich in ein paar Monaten auch die Kinderbeihilfe weg. Ich hätte vor drei Jahren nie gedacht, dass das Ende der Fahnenstange so schnell erreicht sein würde...
0 comments:
Post a Comment