Claudia, 24
I am also a September baby and went with the first seven years in the school. After the fourth year AHS I decided to visit a secondary business education so HAK.
At the conclusion of the HAK I was almost 21 years. Shortly after my 21th birthday I started a Bachelor degree at a University. After three years of study I decided to study a master dranzuhängen because I was not possible to get a job where I could get paid more than a Maturant.
Besides my studies I work naturally and get the 350 € (geringfühgig-more time, I do not study more, unfortunately, because I should indeed still exist.)
I find it sad to see that this important source of livelihood is removed especially if you studied in the minimum study period and never lost a semester or year.
I also find it very hard that Mr. Hundsdorfer says in today's ZIB 2 that his daughter has received no child support because she has gesandelt and he has allowed the study anyway. Dear Mr. Hundsdorfer not all Austrians in has an annual salary in your height.
I am also a September baby and went with the first seven years in the school. After the fourth year AHS I decided to visit a secondary business education so HAK.
At the conclusion of the HAK I was almost 21 years. Shortly after my 21th birthday I started a Bachelor degree at a University. After three years of study I decided to study a master dranzuhängen because I was not possible to get a job where I could get paid more than a Maturant.
Besides my studies I work naturally and get the 350 € (geringfühgig-more time, I do not study more, unfortunately, because I should indeed still exist.)
I find it sad to see that this important source of livelihood is removed especially if you studied in the minimum study period and never lost a semester or year.
I also find it very hard that Mr. Hundsdorfer says in today's ZIB 2 that his daughter has received no child support because she has gesandelt and he has allowed the study anyway. Dear Mr. Hundsdorfer not all Austrians in has an annual salary in your height.
0 comments:
Post a Comment